• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Kill Bill pulled

tov5005

Just a heads up…. looks like Kill Bill 1 & 2 have been pulled from the store. This appears to be happening across multiple services, including Apple.

Luckily, have these downloaded already. Maybe an imminent 4k release on the way?

Thanks for the heads up. I could've sworn I had Jackie Brown from the UV days but don't see it in my library. Maybe it wasn't UV. Luckily I have Kill Bill 1 & 2.

I've noticed this with several titles (Like Pulp Fiction) lately, but the do usually pop back up in a month or so and sometimes with a new 4K version available. Really hoping so for this one, though I haven't heard anything about a new disc release coming yet.

I've noticed this with several titles (Like Pulp Fiction) lately, but the do usually pop back up in a month or so and sometimes with a new 4K version available. Really hoping so for this one, though I haven't heard anything about a new disc release coming yet.
Yeah, I've heard nothing about 4K disc releases of "Kill Bill" or "Jackie Brown," so this is odd. The previous Tarantino titles were announced as coming in 4K. So this is strange. But fingers crossed!

It is a change of distributing studio. If you have it in your library you can go to the title and it no longer shows a studio associated with it. So distributor rights have probably changed so the titles are being updated or pulled until distribution is worked out. Doesn't necessarily mean we'll see a new 4K release, but that would be fantastic!

It is a change of distributing studio. If you have it in your library you can go to the title and it no longer shows a studio associated with it. So distributor rights have probably changed so the titles are being updated or pulled until distribution is worked out. Doesn't necessarily mean we'll see a new 4K release, but that would be fantastic!
That makes sense about distributor change. They were both originally Miramax titles, and their entire catalog is all over the place.

Back