• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Jeff (JCHS) Scenes File

JCHS

Here are some favorite scenes that I have created, and mixed in with the ones from this site, as well as Kaleidescape's favorite scenes...
Enjoy!
Jeff

ADMIN NOTE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite Scene files have been removed from this area and are all now centralized in the forum's "Downloads area.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jeff!

Jim

Wow... this is great. Jeff has a multi-thousand collection of movies and has spent lots of time marking good scenes.

I had a good hit-rate when importing this file for movies I owned, as would most of us I suspect!

Thanks for sharing it. If you don't mind, please update it here every now and then if you add a bunch more movies and scene markers.

--josh

Last edited:
Jeff - any idea how many favorite scenes and movies are in this file?

Jeff,
Thank you so much! I just imported my movie collection (about 670 movies) and I think we have similar taste. I actually have a few more star wars related scenes that I might add to this when I can get around to it. This is great. Thank you!!!

Jerry - please post your star wars bookmarks (or your whole collection)... I've been hoping to find a good collection of Star Wars scene markers.

--josh

Will do. Is there a way to export only those book marks (I am a little new to this but I bet there is a way). Otherwise Id export the whole file and you can cheery pick on the import. This is a really fantastic feature on the Kscape.

When you export it will ask you to check the bookmarks you want to save, or there's a "check all" which will save all yours. If you have lots, save your whole collection and post 'em.

Thanks!

More scenes...

Here are some more favorites, included in the larger file...
Thanks, and enjoy!
Jeff

ADMIN NOTE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite Scene files have been removed from this area and are all now centralized in the forum's "Downloads area.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICE - I got some new matches from this file - good James Bond scenes, new ones on Scarface, Top Gun, Munich. Thanks Jeff!

Sweet! Thanks Jeff, I got more hits with my collection from this file today - I see you cleaned up the Star Wars marks and added a bunch more, and thanks to this file I finally have some good Matrix scenes marked. Thanks!

I'll try to work on some more myself... been meaning to work on Jurassic Park series - some great scenes in there that deserve marking. Will try to do it soon.

Oooh - and Stripes! got to do that one... "That's the Fact Jack!", "Aunt Jemimah Treatment", "Mud Wrestling", "Lighten up Francis", "Bad Day / 'Little Help' ", and "I think I drank too much cough syrup" come to mind right away! :D :D Gotta get those... I'll work on it!

--josh

Last edited:
Updated Favorite Scenes Combined

Here is the latest version...some scenes from the Departed, Eddie Murphy Delirious, etc...
Jeff

Nice - I picked up your Departed scenes here.

(and you've reminded me that I have to go buy Delirious too! Great movie)

Hi Jeff...

Any updated FS's for us? :)

--josh

Here you go...been a while...here are some more scenes...updated.
Jeff

Whoa...

Judging by the HUGE number of new scenes that matched my collection, you've been VERY busy Jeff!! How many total favorite scenes do you have now?

I'd ask you to do the catalog-listing (as described in another thread) but I suspect it would be too big for the vBulletin system.

This is amazing... makes me want to see the whole list of movies and scenes that you have.

and funny that my own scene marker "Josh's Big Scene" from Risky Business has now inadvertently propagated to other people's system (as it appeared in your file)! I used to manually prune that out, as it would only be interesting to me and my family! (I was an extra in the movie and this marker goes right to the two brief scenes that I'm in. Fun for my kids to see me as a skinny 15-year old with a full head of hair!) feel free to delete!)

--josh

Here are some new scenes....been importing your latest ones...thanks! Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Jeff

Awesome! Thanks for doing Tropic Thunder and adding to the Dark Knight FS's. Found some new ones in here for Miami Vice and Live Free or Die Hard.

Great work - thanks for your continued contributions Jeff!

Glad to do it...it is fun...love those Tropic Thunder scenes...that was one funny movie.

Here are some more files...with updates...been a while, but apparently my favorite scenes list is too large to export at once, as it was causing a problem on my system...so we figured out a way to export it one server at a time, and that worked...anyways, here are the 4 files...enjoy!

In addition, the problem mentioned above that prevented the exporting of large files has been fixed. Jeff's Favorite Scene file in the Downlaods area contains all of the scenes that he has contributed.

Back