• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Incorrect Run Times (concert films)

thrillcat

Noticing a lot of discrepancies in the listings of concert films on the store that have abnormally long published run times, but no extras and no explanation for what might lead to those times. Peter Gabriel, Peter Frampton, ELO…just to name a few.

I own U2 360 and can confirm there are no extras and the run time is around 2hr 18m as opposed to the 4hr 11m listed in the store.

Am I missing something?

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1403.jpeg

Hmmm. I am not sure, but I will ask the team to check. It’s a holiday weekend, so please give us a few days.

I have U2 360 on disc and the info is incorrect and the same as K HD version. It says 4h 11m on it as well. But it’s actually 2h 9m.

Interesting. I had U2 360 on disc previously and never noticed it was incorrect there as well.

This Electric Light Orchestra show is also one that is confusing, there are a couple different versions available on DVD, and I wondered if possibly both versions were included here? The version I have on DVD is 61 minutes...I just clicked Purchase on this one, since it's in HD and sale ends tomorrow.

electric-light-orchestra-out-of-the-blue-live-at-wembley-1978

Actually I just looked it up and apparently that ELO has been re-released on an SD blu-ray with bonus footage that would bring it to match the K description, so perhaps that's accurate.

Howdy. We've corrected runtimes on the following concerts:

ELO: Out of the Blue — Live in Wembley
U2: 360 at the Rose Bowl
Peter Frampton: Live in Detroit
Peter Frampton: FCA! 35 Tour — An Evening with Peter Frampton
Peter Gabriel: Live in Athens — 1987
Peter Gabriel: Growing Up — Live
Peter Gabriel: Secret World — Live

Back