• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

• 🔷Why can't I make a new post here in "The Marketplace"? 🤔

All registered users can reply to other members' posts here in the Marketplace, to respond as potential buyer or ask questions of the seller.
    However, only members who have paid to become "Premium" members or "Patrons" can make a new "for sale" post here in Marketplace.

Premium memberships can be purchased for as little as $10... a very reasonable fee in order to sell equipment here, far lower than the seller's fee would be on eBay or Audiogon or other sites. Our site doesn't sell ads or sell user's information. This small fee is the only source of funds for the site to offset the costs it takes to run the forum.

For more information on purchasing a Premium or Patron membership, please see the Account Upgrades section of your user profile.

WANTED: If your're NOT a Premium member, post any "WANTED" items here. (Premium members can make their own "Wanted" post at the main Marketplace forum)

Looking for a dealer to sell me some new 6TB drives for my 3U server. Depending on price will depend on how many.

Thanks,
Marty

Blank Drives Airflow

Hello. Looking for blank drives (the plastic ones that came with original 3U purchase that are there for airflow reasons only. I have empty slots and got rid of the blanks long ago, but need them now.

Looking for a single 1TB HDD to complete a set. Or a set of 3-4 disks for a 1U server, with 2TB or more.

Looking for a KMUSIC-4000

Hi everybody ! I'am looking for a KMUSIC-4000 working correctly. Is one of you interested in selling this device ? Thank you for your answer.

Hello,

I have a 5u server (know K support says they longer support them) I was hoping some had a never used KDISK 750GB that they be willing to sell. Has to be never used so that way I can plug it into my system. Thanks in advance!!!

I have decided to expand my home Kaleidescape system and therefore need to purchase 5 additional Strato devices. While I only need the Strato C...I am interested in purchasing any Strato device. Also, my Terra's 40TB is almost full and I would be interested in adding another Terra if any become available.

If you have anything available and are interested in selling please PM me.

Thank you.

Checking to see if anyone still has a clean or reinitialized 2T drive available, as I need to replace a failed one.

Looking for a cinema one second gen hard drive. Does anyone know if a standard k 4tb drive is compatible ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a cinema one second gen hard drive. Does anyone know if a standard k 4tb drive is compatible ?
Thanks

If you are referring to the 4 TB drive cartridges that are used in 1U/3U servers then no, they are not compatible with the Cinema One (2nd Gen).

Been looking for a DV or the M class vault...doesn't matter if it's out of warranty. Looking for something economical. Would be great if we could do a trade...I have 5U, 3U, Cinema One first Gen servers...I could work on the trade with...or possible equipment trade and cash.

Thanks,
Cal

3U 2x4TB drives wanted

2 of my 4TB drives have gone bad and looking to replace them with K initialized drives. PM if available.

Back