• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

IDV -- when can I order?

MikeG

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Title says it all ;)

Been waiting a long time, want to be in front of the line lol

Happy to hold you a place in line, but since we do not yet know the price, send $7K and I'll hold one for you, and refund the difference.:D:D

Jim

Of course I'd be second to you Jim ;)

Glad to send the money. Feels like forever waiting for this. Been buying mostly combo DVD/bluray discs because of this. I want the high def movies, but have been spoiled and frown lazy to get up and put the actual disc in the player! G forbid K closes shop, I'd be a list puppy ;)

Wow, already got a call, that's a record!!:)

Just to be clear, my answer was not serious, I was kidding with Mike (hence the two grins). Obviously, no one can order yet, the item is not even on the dealer price sheet, and you should contact your dealer, not me, when the IDV becomes available. Stay tuned to the forum for the announcement!!

Jim

Of course I'd be second to you Jim ;)

Glad to send the money. Feels like forever waiting for this. Been buying mostly combo DVD/bluray discs because of this. I want the high def movies, but have been spoiled and frown lazy to get up and put the actual disc in the player! G forbid K closes shop, I'd be a list puppy ;)

Hi Mike, no worries about K's position, they aren't going anywhere!!:) I'm confident that K will be close to the unofficial date of mid-year (subject to conditions they cannot control), so hopefully we will hear something soon.

Jim

I'm confident that K will be close to the unofficial date of mid-year (subject to conditions they cannot control)
Would that caveat include what happened to many of the electronic-parts manufacturers last month? Hopefully K had already stocked up to begin production, and on a level more in line with what the MDV demand might suggest.

Good question, don't know, but I'm still hopeful.:)

Jim

When IDV?

Just wondering if anyone had an ETA on when this will become available.

Nothing official as of yet. I have about 75 BluRay discs more than I have room for in my vault but I am hesitant to order another vault at this stage as I would prefer to put my money towards the IDV.

Back