• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Happy Holidays!

cinelife

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
Hi Folks,

Thanks to all that participate in this forum, and ESPECIALLY Josh, our Founder and Administrator. As mentioned by others, we do not tend to have the "lively" debate found on other forums but we do have a friendly exchange of information related to K ownership (This is the result of a product line that WORKS as advertised!!:D).

Your membership and participation in the forum is appreciated, and we hope you will continue to share your Kaleidescape experiences with other owners.

To all of you, and the folks at Kaleidescape, have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy, safe, healthy, and prosperous new year!

Best to you all,

Jim

(Thanks again Josh for all that you do here!!:):):))

What a nice message. I appreciate the thoughts and echo the wishes for a happy holiday season to all. I'm happy to help out here as I continue to get a lot more from the forum than the time and effort that I put in. Nice to have a place to learn from others and share knowledge.

Best to all,

--josh

Wishing everyone a happy holiday. A special thanks to Josh for keeping this forum moving in the right direction.

To share a personal experience, this board, and this board alone, was instrumental in my decision to purchase a K system nearly 1 year ago. I received very helpful comments and input from a number of people. In the past, I have second-guessed certain decisions based on comments and recommendations received at other sites. This was not the case with this forum and Kaleidescape. The purchase of my system was one of the best media decisons/solutions I have ever made. This forum made that possible. Kaleidescape just plain works and gets out of the way of my household's enjoyment of music and movies. That is precisely what technology should do, and K delivers in spades. I hope to have more time in the future to share some scenes and scripts in hopes of further promoting the generosity of others in this regard.

Thanks to everyone that makes this forum possible and wishing you all the very best for the holidays.

We now return to catching up on the many movies and TV shows currently imported, but not yet watched.

Regards,
Jay

Back