• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

• 🔷Why can't I make a new post here in "The Marketplace"? 🤔

All registered users can reply to other members' posts here in the Marketplace, to respond as potential buyer or ask questions of the seller.
    However, only members who have paid to become "Premium" members or "Patrons" can make a new "for sale" post here in Marketplace.

Premium memberships can be purchased for as little as $10... a very reasonable fee in order to sell equipment here, far lower than the seller's fee would be on eBay or Audiogon or other sites. Our site doesn't sell ads or sell user's information. This small fee is the only source of funds for the site to offset the costs it takes to run the forum.

For more information on purchasing a Premium or Patron membership, please see the Account Upgrades section of your user profile.

FS: 1U Server and M700 Disk Vault

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmckay

I have decided to sell my Kaleidescape 1U server w 4 3TB drives as well as my M700 Disk Vault. I purchased new from Jim in mid-January. Both products are in near new condition and working perfectly. I am selling since I'm moving next month and am looking to reduce the footprint of equipment in my new theater room. Asking 15.5k + shipping.

Regards,
Chris

I should have everything that came with the units. Let me check and confirm. I didn't use any brackets. I just laid the units on two shelves in one of my middle atlantic racks.

Hi,
The front mounting brackets ( attached by K ) are included with the unit. I didn't purchase an after market faceplate. ( I am not aware that K makes one. ) are you thinking about a Middle Atlantic faceplate?

Regards,
Chris

My preference would be to sell as a package. However, I am open to reasonable offers via PM on each item or the package.

You guys are neighbors....:)

Jim

Yes, and with the recent acquisition of you, Jim, our East Coasterly dominion over consumer electronics will soon be com-plete. [/Emperor Palpatine] No longer will we tremble in fear that our new gadgets will have their time zone defaulted to Pacific...

Then again, I guess helping him move would be the neighborly thing to do. Just throw the K and other A/V gear boxes in the back of my car and I'm sure at least some of it will reach his destination. Sure, you never know what may fall-out along the way due to potholes, but it?s the price you pay for living in a state that paves with rock-salt rather than asphalt.

Bump; Best and final pricing on the system is 12K + shipping. I am no longer willing to sell the components individually. Please only PM me if you have serious interest in the system. The pricing represents a good value for what you get.Thanks...

Congrats to the new owner!:)

Thread closed.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back