• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Free Drawing for Childs Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinelife

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
I will hold a drawing on January 30, 2011 to give away K's recently released children's remote control to five (5) members. Includes shipping. To enter, just post to this thread indicating you want to enter, or send a PM to me if you prefer, and if you win one we can get the shipping address by PM at that time.

There is no marketing involved in this and no personal info is being used for anything other than shipping you a remote if you win. I'll post the five winners in the last post to this thread after the drawing.:)

Good luck!

Jim

Already had an inquiry asking "what's the catch/hook?" There isn't any!:)

The forum is just thanking you for your participation and from time to time it's fun to just throw something out there!! No big deal...have fun!

Jim

Please enter me as well

I would love a chance at one of these... thats very generous of you... thanks!

Great, I'd like to enter, I think everyone should remember to enjoy things during the day like a (big) kid would. :)

Great, I'd like to enter, I think everyone should remember to enjoy things during the day like a (big) kid would. :)

You're in!

Jim

As much as I would love to enter I will pass as I do not yet have my K-system installed so feel it would be wrong to install but, were I to have it installed, I would be all over this...

Good luck to everyone else who is in...

Joel

Understood, but the drawing is for "members," not owners (although it's obvious a person not a K owner and not planning to be a K owner would not have much use for the remote.:))

Another possibility is a non-owner is selected, gets the remote, then stares at it thinking about how to design a K system around the remote (kind of like that faucet commericial....).:D

Jim

Funny!:D

I'm working hard at avoiding any legal work. I priced myself at a very, very high non-refundable retainer hoping that no one will call! I'm having too much fun with the A/V stuff.:)

(After the Enron case :eek:, I've gone into hiding!!!!)

Jim

Well heck, with kid planning underway for us, I'll jump in too! thanks :)

Got it.

Best wishes with the family planning!! (We had twins (boy/girl) born Oct. 5th.)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back