• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Fifth Element ATMOS

Is there a chance to get the new "Apollo 13" Version in the Store?
20th Anniversary Edition / 4K Remaster.

Roland

Is it gonna be offered in UHD? If so, I bet it'll show when the UHD content portion of the store is open for business.

The Bram Strokers Dracula Disc on the store is showing NOT ATMOS but PCM 5.1 audio - am I missing something?
Will appreciate any comments...

The Bram Strokers Dracula Disc on the store is showing NOT ATMOS but PCM 5.1 audio - am I missing something?

"Bram Stoker's Dracula Supreme Cinema Series" has now been added to the store which includes a Dolby Atmos track.

John

Bram Stroker. Is this a "blue" actor? I have not heard of him before. ;)

Bram Stroker. Is this a "blue" actor? I have not heard of him before. ;)
haha... That definitely made me laugh this morning! Freudian slip? :D

And... any chance there will be upgrade to ATMOS for Leon The Professional will be offered?
I have the non ATMOS version...

And... any chance there will be upgrade to ATMOS for Leon The Professional will be offered?
I have the non ATMOS version...

The one in the store was added not too long ago and says that it has the Atmos sound track. I haven't verified it.

John

Thanks..
My question pertained to I have a UV of Leon (Non ATMOS) and will they offer me a upgrade as they have done for other titles.

Ah! This is a good question for Kaleidescape. This title was not in the store until this version came out so it is somewhat of a special case.

John

What happened to the Atmos version of Fifth Element? What shows in the store now doesn't indicate it's Atmos. The version I downloaded a while back is Atmos, which is great, but I was telling a friend about it, and it seems like the Atmos version is no longer available to download.

It's still there for me on the Supreme Cinima Edition.

John

It's still there for me on the Supreme Cinima Edition.

John

Just checked, and you are correct. I didn't recheck before posting, as I had been on a two week business trip and just got around to posting the question. We had looked about two weeks ago, or so, and at that time the Supreme version wasn't showing Atmos. I think it was listing DTS, it might have been True HD, but definitely not Atmos.

In case you haven't noticed, the following UHD movies are now available with a Dolby Atmos soundtrack.

The Fifth Element
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Léon, the Professional

Thanks Mike! This is very helpful.

Hopefully they'll be an update to the store at some point to see all features for all available formats at some point. This would be especially helpful for special features.

Back