• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Disney, Marvel & Pixar movies PRICE DROP!

Kostas

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Just noticed that all Disney movies(except for the latest Star Wars movie) are now priced between $7.49 & $11.99.
All Marvel and Pixar movies are $11.99

Enjoy !

great find! might have to pick up The Good Dinosaur for my nephews!

Does anyone recommend Ant Man? Not a huge Paul Rudd fan since his early comedy days.

Wow. What a great deal. Cost me some money, but freed up a bunch of space in the vault. And I like supporting the store.

Go for it !
You should consider it as Antman is an original Avenger and appears to be in the new Avenger movie so some back story may help. We watched it with our 3 boys, 18,16, and 11 and they really liked it. They thought it was one of the better Marvel movies.

New to all this - so is this indicative of store activity - flash sales?

Why would they plunge and equally as quickly revert to original pricing. Wish I had been quicker off the mark. Managed to bag a few, but not as many as I would have liked.

I wish there had been notification about this via e-mail. I would have certainly participated had I known about it.

Just noticed that all Disney movies(except for the latest Star Wars movie) are now priced between $7.49 & $11.99.
All Marvel and Pixar movies are $11.99

Enjoy !

Telem, really nice job of the heads-up on this!

John

The Star Wars movies are $17.99 currently. Anyone remember the previous price? Are these a relative bargain right now, or the same as before?

Maybe that was the lowest, and I probably phrased it badly, but I was asking more about the regular price. I was thinking most of these were in the $20+ range, but I could be wrong. Seems like most of the Disney stuff is actually in the mid-to-upper $20 range, no?

That's what I thought. Guess I better get these while the getting's good.

Price on Disney titles has once again dropped to $11.99. Don't know if this is an end-of-May blowout or what, but I'd certainly be annoyed if I'd spent $17.99/title earlier in the month.

Yep I fell for the 17.99 pricing only to see the price further lowered at the end of the month. To make matters worse I paid the price for titles I already owned in blu ray discs just cause I needed them in Stratos...

Back