• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Clear filters in store

rbienstock

Once upon a time, I had somehow filtered my views of items in the store and saved that as the default view. The problem I'm having is that I would like to clear the filters so that I can see everything in the store. Unfortunately, try as hard as I can, I can't figure out how to clear the filter. See the image of my filter settings in the attachment.

The problem is that if you look at the filter settings, I have the "Not Downloaded To" and "Playable On:" options set to my system, which is a Premiere system and thus the UHD options produces a null result because there is no UHD movie that will play on a Premiere system. Thus with my current filter settings, I can't view any UHD movies in the store. So what's the trick? How do you clear the filter? How did I save these setting as default in the first place? How can I change the settings and resave?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-07-09 01.23.48.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-07-09 01.23.48.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 13
Just click on the options you no longer want (or do want). Once you change things the way you want hit “Make this my default view” and you should be good to go.

I go with default setting except for “Sort by Store Availability” and click the options to show price and rotten tomato rating. The first filter shows titles by when they were added to the store so you see all the latest additions.

Based on what you are showing I would remove “Playable on:Main” (I don’t have a “Playable on” but I only have one “system”) and “Not downloaded to: Main”.

I hope this helps.

John

Back