• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Best HDR eye candy scene in Planet Earth II?

dla26

I'm putting together a demo script for friends, and I was thinking that there are so many great visuals in Planet Earth II that it would be a shame not to include one. I was thinking of the snakes chasing the baby iguanas, but the colors on that don't pop as much as some other scenes. Any recommendations?

I decided to answer my own question and created 4 scenes. Here they are in case anyone wants to add them to their own system. They are:

1. Snakes vs Baby Iguanas - not the best eye candy, but one of the more dramatic scenes
2. Jungle Rain - Very short interlude during the Jungles episode that shows a variety of colorful animals in the rain. Lots of color and detail
3. Glass Frog - Also from the Jungles episode, about a tiny translucent frog. Good close up of a grasshopper
4. Thieves - From the Cities episode. It shows a group of monkeys in India who have adapted to city life by sneaking around and grabbing people's food

I may go back and add more later. I'm surprised Kscape didn't include something like 5 scenes per episode.

Attachments

• Planet Earth II Scenes.dat
    480 bytes · Views: 5
Did Planet Earth II come on sale anytime before? I put on a wishlist and checking for better deals.

I can't see what the current price is anymore, but according to the email receipt I paid $14.99 for it in April 2022

Back