• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

BEST ATMOS YEAREND 2023 EDITION

NEW Kscape user trying to import this file and keep getting this error.. "
This file does not seem to be a list of scenes that was exported from a Kaleidescape System.

Select the file from which you wish to import scenes. You will still get to choose which scenes you want to import from that file."

I tried a couple different files and renaming this file with no luck. Any ideas what is wrong or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

Super-wierd indeed. The focus of these scripts is on Atmos around the head wraparounds, topsmmersion, and side-to-side ping pong effects. Beau is a prime example of the first category, Meg 2 exemplifies the second, and Black Widow along with Goosebumps are key examples of the third category. These are all categorized as rich in proximity effects, identified after examining content valued at approximately $85,000.

I’ve downloaded many of the scripts, what a great feature! And a big thank you to those folks that put them together for us.
Guess I’ll have to download a few more movies now!
If I add one of the movies in the script later will it go out and add those scenes automatically?

Last edited:
I've used a number of Peter's (Cineramax's) scripts and modified as necessary. I have one called "Movies - Bass"; one called "Movies - 3D" and one call "Music" (from movies for the most part).

The "Movies - 3D" script will prove, without a doubt, that great Atmos speakers (great power handling and extension) are not optional if you expect the best 3D envelopment.

I downloaded the script "YearEnd 2023" and while I have most of the movies, the scenes described in the scripts are not there. How do I add those custom scenes?

Did you import the script? If not, when you do import all the scenes from movies you have will be marked automatically. If you have imported, then it could be that some of the titles have been updated since the original script was released.

John

I did import the noted script. So it must be that ALL of the titles were updated because none of the custom scenes show up. Would be nice if, when updating a movie, K would save and then re-add those custom scenes - but I'm sure that won't happen.

Back