• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

FOR SALE: AudioQuest Niagara 7000 AC Power Conditioner (Reduced Price)

Substance

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
I am selling my AudioQuest Niagara 7000 AC Power Conditioner. I am the original owner. I purchased it directly from AudioQuest in Late 2020. It comes with its original factory box and (optional) 3U rack ears. It is cosmetically in near new condition. Electrically and mechanically fully functional.

It retails for $11,000. I am asking $6750 plus shipping.

I am located in Laguna Niguel, CA 92677. Local pickup is preferred but I can ship it worldwide at the buyer's expense. I can also meet within an hour or so from my location.

I will update here with pictures later this week.

These units come with 5 year factory warranty. Purchased on 3/30/2020 from AudioQuest directly, warranty is valid until 3/30/2025.

Last edited:
Reduced $750 from asking price for February only.

I will also cover the PayPal fees. This is the lowest price in the market for one of the cleanest AudioQuest flagship power condition.

Pictures coming tomorrow afternoon.

Please note that these units do not come with any power cords. I will include a 1 meter AudioQuest Tornado power cord as a bonus for February only. This is a $1545 power cable.

Last edited:
This unit is still available for sale but the February promo is over. The asking price is back to $6750 plus shipping which is still the lowest in the market. I will still include the 1 meter AudioQuest Tornado power cord as the March promo/bonus which is a $1545 value.

I have over a 100 high end AudioQuest cables to list for sale including power cords, interconnects, ethernet cables (Cat-6/7), HDMI cables and speaker cables.

I will offer significant bundle discounts.

Back