• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Will Batman, the TV series make it to the Kaleidescape Store?

Drhemi

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Hi All,

I have recently read of Warner's fall release on Blu-Ray and DVD of the complete Batman TV series. I am curious as to whether or not this will make it to the Kaleidescape Store (not only USA, but Canada, UK as well). As we are not usually made aware of future releases, I guess we will have to wait and see. I would guess that it could be a very popular title.

If anyone has any insights they can share, it would be interesting to discuss.

Wayne :)

My assumption is that this series should be available on the store. The BR is due out in the US on 11 Nov 2014 so we shall see.

John

In case Kscape monitors this, count me in for another vote for Batman: The Complete TV Series to be made available from the online store.

Avoiding using 13 disc's worth of Vault is worth the download.

Cheers

Does anyone know if this title is being released by Kaleidescape on the store as this title came out yesterday?

Cheers

I don't know for sure but if you look at the dates for TV series they trend to show up on the store a little behind the BR release dates for some reason. we will see.

John

I just heard from K that "Batman: The Compltete Series (1966-1968)" should be added to the store next week.

John

Hopefully it will be priced competitively; list price at $269 US vs $175 street price is something to be considered.

Thanks for the update.

"Batman - The Complete Series" (DVD version) hass been added to the store.

John

Any clue if DVD is the only release that will be published in the store?

Blu-ray anyone?

I realize that the source probably wouldn't allow for much, but it's fully remastered in HD after all... :rolleyes:

Cheers

I'm just speculating here, but the initial BR release was "limited edition". The "standard edition" release on BR comes out on Dec. 16th in the US. I think this is the version that ends up in the store.

John

"Batman - The Complete Series" (HD version) hass been added to the store.

John

Thanks Becky!

Jim

Someone from our technical team should be contacting those who purchased the series letting you know what to do. You should hear today from someone.

It has been a couple of months now since this was offered and then withdrawn.

Any news on getting the "fixed" version offered again?

Cheers

I have the option to download it again in my library.....should be the "fixed" version as the original version is still in my server.

I didn't purchase it and don't see it through a search. So it should be the fixed version, but they haven't added it back yet?

Kevin D.

Did you begin to download it and if it finished can you confirm it is the "fixed" version?

I have the option to download it again in my library.....should be the "fixed" version as the original version is still in my server.

Bump

Does anyone know the status of this title being available in the store again?

Is Kaleidescape forum stalkers able to comment? Not that I suspect individuals there would do that... :eek:

Cheers

Back