• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Why Do Digital Rights Appear And Disappear

todo

Question...
I have the movie 'My Left Foot' in my vault and few days ago saw it was available for digital rights $1.99.
I did not buy the rights and after 4 weeks decided to buy the rights but the movie digital rights are not afford anymore? You can buy the full HD download for $ 11.99.
Why do digital rights get offered and then retracted?
Thanks in advance for answering to my post.

And what do you take away from this negligent behavior on your part? Carpe diem, my friend. ;) Not pulling the trigger just cost you $10. :D

Amen Brother..
I am drinking Chateaunuef Du Pape Domaine De Marcoux 2007 tonight and you?

Nice. Which one? Vieilles? Arcanes? Classique? I haven't tried them. Had a great bottle of 1989 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Pauillac several years back. Gift from my dad. I am a big fan of sauternes and similar, like Chateau d'Yquem and Gil Nickel's Far Niente Dolce. I also really like good port.

Now were on to an important subject!!:D (I'm a Bordeaux fan! (Pauillac, mostly)). Just started getting into my 2000's from Chateau Margaux (Grand Vin). Still a little early, but held out as long as I could!:)

Also holding Latour, Lynch Bages (one of my favorites in good years), Lafite Roth., Mouton Roth., and every once in awhile I find a good one from Pontet Canet. Of course there are other excellent Chateau's, and some great less than $50 bottles show up from time-to-time. Just too much wine, and not enough time!:D

(Not a Bordeaux snob, there are some incredible wines from CA as well.:))

Jim

Hi Fi Guy - Not much a fan of Bordeaux - 60 - 70% of my cellar is Chateaunuef - My favorite is Domaine De La Janasse Vieilles Vignes - Have a case for every vintage since 2002. Another super wine is XXXL Janasse..
I do have 4 bottles of Mouton Rothschild which I bought few years ago - much younger vintage 2006 - cellar tracker shows drink 2020 to 2060...
Mostly a red wine drinker - but I love cars (Ferrari's) and off course home theater...

Maybe Cinelife can shed some light on why the digital rights appear and disapper? Is that controlled by Studios or by K Escape?

That's the great thing about wine, so many choices it's fairly easy to find something to agree with each of us, given our individual tastes.:)

Sorry, if I had an answer to your question, I would have commented earlier. Perhaps some of these titles have limited time availability for digital upgrades, but I had not heard this until your comment. I'll ask this week and post an answer, unless someone else provides the answer.

Jim

Sorry I can't explain it, either.

Jim,
We definitely need to reconnoiter at CEDIA this year. I usually end up finding a good place to eat and enjoying some nice wine/port at least one night during the show, and many times it is paid for by a rep! ;)

Back