• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

What are the current Promotions associated with a New System purchase?

Mike_S

What are the current Promotions and Credits associated with New System purchase and/or upgrades? Are dealers allowed to publicly post this information?

I did try to find this information in the forums and on the K Store before starting this thread. I apologize if its there but I missed it.

I am considering the purchase of a Terra 48TB and a Strato C. I have nothing to trade-in. What promotions, if any, would apply to such a purchase? I'm wondering more about store credits that can be used to purchase content.

Hi Mike, I'm responding to your PM now. I'll answer here for others shortly.

Jim

In addition to the currently discounted pricing for the Terra Servers ($500 off of Terra), and the $2,000 discount for a Strato-C when purchased with a Terra Server, the following "Premiere to Strato Upgrade Promo" is also available until June 30, 2021 (end of this month). This Promo is ONLY for current Premiere owners that DONOT own any Strato products. Current Strato owners are not eligible. Not noted in the promo clip below is that K will also provide a free Co-Star Switch Kit for each Strato you purchase as part of this Promo, provided there is a Premiere player in you system for each Strato (i.e. if you have 3 Premiere players, you can purchase 3 Strato players and receive 3 free Co-Star kits. Contact your dealer for additional info, or K Sales, or me if you don't have a dealer, or your dealer is unresponsive, and we will help get the order placed.

1U+ Server with any size drives (KSERVER-1550)
1U Server with any size drives (KSERVER-1500)
3U Server with any size drives (KSERVER-5000)
5U Server with any size drives (KSERVER-2500 / 2000 / 2000E)
Terra 24TB and $1,200 movie credit at $11,995 MSRP
Terra 48TB and $1,800 movie credit at $17,995 MSRP
M300 Player (KPLAYER-M300)
M500 Player (KPLAYER-M500)
M700 Player (KVAULT M700)
Cinema One 2nd Gen (K0503-XXXX)
Strato C, $300 movie credit, and Co-Star at $2,995 MSRP (when ordered with Terra)
Strato S 6TB, $600 movie credit, and Co-Star at $5,995 MSRP
Strato S 12TB, $900 movie credit, and Co-Star at $8,995 MSRP

Jim
CineLife
cinelifellc@gmail.com

Back