• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Walkthrough of the Store on K Systems

David23

I'm surprised this hadn't been posted. I remember seeing a very brief video from CEDIA on the new Store functionality but this video gives a full walkthrough. I wonder when it's going to be rolled out.

This is exciting! Just ordered a Terra server as well and so this can't get deployed quick enough! More binge and impulse buying on the way!

There's an upcoming KEAOS update (10.2.0) that will add this function for Strato, along with a couple of other capabilities and improvements. There should be an announcement this week. The update, as usual, will roll out starting with dealer demo systems, but will quickly follow to all other systems.

Jim

There's an upcoming KEAOS update (10.2.0) that will add this function for Strato, along with a couple of other capabilities and improvements. There should be an announcement this week. The update, as usual, will roll out starting with dealer demo systems, but will quickly follow to all other systems.

Jim

Jim hi,

My Encore system(Terra servers and Strato C) updated to KEAOS 10.2.0-18118 ten minutes ago. There are no visible changes. Has the new function been delayed?

Thanks,

Kostas

My Strato upgraded to 10.2.0-18118. The main difference is that all of my Collections from my 3U have been ported over and now show in the interface of my “paired” 3U/Strato system!!

Thank You K!

John

Telem, that's strange, if you have the update, you should see the same changes others are reporting.

Jim

I am not seeing what is shown in the video in post #1 of this thread. So far, just the addition of mapping of Premiere "collections" to the Strato. I am not seeing a way to sort "Cover Art" display by various categories.

John

I am not seeing what is shown in the video in post #1 of this thread. So far, just the addition of mapping of Premiere "collections" to the Strato. I am not seeing a way to sort "Cover Art" display by various categories.

John

I was exclusively referring to the “Cover Art” and the direct K store access from Encore’s interface. When I first checked it was from a Strato C zone only so I couldn’t see the Premiere “collections”. I checked in my HT where the Co-Star is and the Premiere “colllections” are there. This is really great, thanks K!

Back