• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US Releases for March & April 2014

JohnJ

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Here are the Studio announced upcoming US releases for March & April.

March 7th:
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Lionsgate Films (Added 3/07/14)

Week of March 11th:
Enemies Closer – Lionsgate Films (SD added 3/11/14; HD added 3/12/14)

Week of March 18th:
Reasonable Doubt – Lionsgate Films (Added 3/18/14)

Week of March 25th:
Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery – Warner Bros.

Week of April 8th:
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Warner Bros. (Added 3/25/14)
Grudge Match - Warner Bros. (Added 3/25/14)

Week of April 15th:
Copperhead – Warner Bros.
Mobius – Lionsgate Films (Added 4/01/14)
Date and Switch - Lionsgate Films (Added 4/15/14)

Week of April 22nd:
Nikita: The Complete Fourth and Final Season – Warner Bros (Added 5/05/14)

Week of April 29th:
Hercules the Legend Begins – Lionsgate Films(Added 4/25/14)
Gimme Shelter - Lionsgate Films (Added 4/29/14)

Note: Studio release dates may not match store availability dates.

I will update as information is received.

John

Last edited:
On Facebook, Kscape has confirmed that Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be available on the store tomorrow (Friday, March 7th).

John

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has been added.

John

"Reasonable Doubt" has been added.

John

downloaded this am (EST) and noticed it was very slow.....double checked my network and everything was fine......also noticed a couple times the C1 was losing connection with online store.

is this common?

downloaded this am (EST) and noticed it was very slow.....double checked my network and everything was fine......also noticed a couple times the C1 was losing connection with online store.

is this common?

I've had uneven download speeds, but what's been "common" in my experience is pretty good. Most of the time I get about between 45-70mbps via my FIOS connection. Never lost a connection.

Last edited:
It's available for download. I have updated the first post.

John

"Grudge Match" added to store. I also updated the list in the first post with movies I had missed the first time through.

John

Great job keeping up with the additions John! Thank you!:)

Jim

Back