• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR and 4K Releases for September & October 2019

The following TV Series have been added from Warner Bros. In HD:

gen: Lock - Season 1
Doom Patrol - Season 1

John

“Scarface” has been added in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal.

John

Hope K resolve this issue with universal ASAP the disk has DTSX soundtrack I know a lot spoke but really this is annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The following have been added:

“Blinded by the Light” in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Warner
“The Kitchen “ in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Warner
“Angel of Mine“ in UHD and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate
“Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” in UHD/HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

Last edited:
Just wondering! I was waiting for 4k Scarface but since it never showed up in the movie store (and still isn't) I ordered and already received my 4k disc. Also I notice Hustlers has been available for preorder on Amazon for weeks but still not even in the store. Any thoughts?

Just wondering! I was waiting for 4k Scarface but since it never showed up in the movie store (and still isn't) I ordered and already received my 4k disc. Also I notice Hustlers has been available for preorder on Amazon for weeks but still not even in the store. Any thoughts?

As Kostas said, “Scarface” was added to the store already (added 17 October)

“Hustlers” is one of those rear cases that shows up as Universal films but it is actually from STX Entertainment. So I will be surprised if this titles shows up in the store (but I have been surprised in the past).

Kostas is also correct that not every newly released movies shows up as a pre-order. All of the “major” films tend to show up as pre-orders right around the time the movies are released in the theater.

John

“The Wizard of Oz” has been added in HDR/UHD with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from WarnerBros.

Also nice to see Beverly Hills Cop 3 added today.

The following have been added:

“The Farewell” in UHD and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from A24
“47 Meters Down: Uncaged" in UHD/HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate
“The Angry Birds 2” in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony
“10 Minutes Gone” in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

“The Art of Racing in the Rain” has been added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal.

John

"Red Heat" has been added in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

Back