• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for September & October 2022

Love seeing new content and upgrades in the store on a regular basis, as well. Yay! I don't own any of those new 3 and I'm OK with $24.99 or catch them on sale later.
The past 2 months were awful in terms of sales but amazing with the new and catalog titles added to the store. They upgraded a decent amount of SD only titles which had HD versions everywhere else. I hope they continue this!

Torn Hearts (2022) in UHD & HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Paramount. (UK Purchase & US Rental)

Good Luck to You, Leo Grande (2022) in HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Lionsgate (UK purchase only)

Now available for purchase
In UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Sony
In UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from A24

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount

Added in HDR (previously only available in HD and UHD);

John

Thor: Love & Thunder (2022) in HDR/UHD with Dolby TrueHD Atmos and HD with DTS-HD Master 7.1 from Disney

Beast (2022) in HDR/UHD with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from NBC Universal

Added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from MGM

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount

The following have been added:
In HDR with Dolby Atmos from Sony
In HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount
In HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Music Box Films

Premium Rental in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from MGM

On pre-order from Universal
From Lionsgate

In HD from Warner(TV)

I feel like we are in a place now where new stuff seems to pop into the store at a borderline daily basis. Love it. It’s exciting to pull up the app each day and check it and find something new there.

That’s more fun to me than just seeing new titles on a Tuesday.

Here are the studio announced US BR releases and 4K releases for September & October 2022. Dates are the disc release dates/digital release dates (digital).

September 20th:
Crawl (4K) – Paramount Pictures

While ours doesn't have include Atmos track, we've had this one in HDR on K.

While ours doesn't have include Atmos track, we've had this one in HDR on K.
Thanks. I missed adding the note originally and have updated now. Also, added to my list of added 4K disc titles.

John

Added in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount

Last edited:
Added in UHD/HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA from Sony

On pre-order in UHD/HDR and HD from A24 Films

The following have been added:
In HDR with Dolby Atmos from Sony
UHD with Dolby TrueHD Atmos & HD with DTS-HD Master 7.1 added

Added in HDR with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Paramount

On pre-order in UHD/HDR and HD from Sony

Added in UHD/HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA from Sony
Does anyone know if this is the unrated version that’s also on iTunes? It says PG-13 but has the same running time as iTunes.

Back