• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for September & October 2021

"PAW Patrol The Movie" has been added in HDR with Dolby Atmos from Paramount

"The Protégé" has been added in HDR/UHD with Dolby Atmos from Lionsgate

"This is the Night" has beed added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from NBCUniversal

"Escape Room: Tournament of Champions" has been added in HDR/UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony Pictures.

"PAW Patrol The Movie" has been added in HDR with Dolby Atmos from Paramount

sorry, found it!

Dementia 13 (1963) has been added in UHD/HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

Added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA Stereo from Universal

Added in UHD with DTS-HD-MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

“Dune (1984)” was just added in UK store in HDR, hopefully US store gets soon…

Comes out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Free Guy" has been added in UHD/HDR with Dolby True HD Atmos from Twentieth Century

"The Green Knight" has been added in UHD/HDR with Dolby True HD Atmos from A24 Films.

"Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain" has been added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from NBCUniversal

Has anyone seen "The Green Knight?" Any good?
I rented it and the wife and turned if off after 45 mins… way too slow for me. but for others they might really enjoy it.

Has anyone seen “free guy”? is it worth a purchase?

In case anyone wants to check it out...
"The Ultimate Home Cinema Experience" has been added in UHD with DTS-HD Master Stereo from Kaleidescape
Just a 2 min promo for free.

Has anyone seen “free guy”? is it worth a purchase?

The family and I saw it in the theaters opening night and it was honestly one of the most entertaining movies we've seen in the last few years. A little mix of Ready Player One, The Truman Show, and family friendly Deadpool.

It was an instant purchase this morning and we'll be watching it again this weekend.

Kevin D.

The family and I saw it in the theaters opening night and it was honestly one of the most entertaining movies we've seen in the last few years. A little mix of Ready Player One, The Truman Show, and family friendly Deadpool.

It was an instant purchase this morning and we'll be watching it again this weekend.

Kevin D.
Downloading now. "Family friendly Deadpool" sealed the deal for me!

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the response.

Downloading now. "Family friendly Deadpool" sealed the deal for me!

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the response.

It is PG-13, so there's some cursing, but according to common sense media only one F.

“Dune (1984)” was just added in UK store in HDR, hopefully US store gets soon…

Id like to know if there is another licensing holdup with this one as in with Justice League.

Added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

Back