• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for November & December 2022

Release date of Lamborghini on K disappeared. Released on streaming providers today.
Anyone have an idea what the reason is on K?
My question as well. I see it on ATV. I thought Kscape matched ATV in most cases, unless they just won't offer it?

My question as well. I see it on ATV. I thought Kscape matched ATV in most cases, unless they just won't offer it?""
"Lamborghini" is showing up as available for purchase/download or rent right now.

Thanks! I see it but not for rent, but I’m in Canada…
Although it’s for rent on ATV and I thought Kscape mirrored Apple…

There There (2022) in HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Magnolia Pictures

Added in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos

From Sony
From Paramount
From Warner
From Universal

Added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony
Added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from MGM

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

Does anyone know if Palme d’Or winner Triangle of Sadness will be on K? I see it’s on AppleTV today. Saw this at Woodstock film festival and was hoping to purchase on K.

Does anyone know if Palme d’Or winner Triangle of Sadness will be on K? I see it’s on AppleTV today. Saw this at Woodstock film festival and was hoping to purchase on K.
I don’t believe the studio NEON that offers it on iTunes is on Kaleidescape Movie Store yet…

Anyone successfully downloaded "The Estate"? mine has been stuck since yesterday, pending the movie guide update.
"This download requires a movie guide update from Kaleidescape. Once the movie guide is updated, the download will resume automatically."

Summertime Dropouts (2022) in UHD/HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Lionsgate

“Christmas in Paradise” in HDR/UHD/HD with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from Lionsgate.

Love the push towards more TV content as well, but it also exposes how bad the UX is for watching TV shows. Really needs a per-episode watch status, and ideally a way to groups shows together instead of separate listings for each season.
yep... agree. See this thread going back 11 years, asking for improvements to this.

The Legend of Zorro (2005) in HDR/UHD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Sony Pictures

My 6 year old home with the flu has discovered the beauty of Kaleidescape…..and is now asking questions 😂

Any update on these titles, help! 😂

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (4K) – Universal

Frosty the Snowman (4K) – Universal

My 6 year old home with the flu has discovered the beauty of Kaleidescape…..and is now asking questions

Any update on these titles, help!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (4K) – Universal

Frosty the Snowman (4K) – Universal

We ended up buying Frosty on iTunes and played it the other night while we decorated our tree in DV to our LG OLED in the living room. Wow, looked fantastic. I felt like the color was so much incredibly better than the last time they were redone for HD.

Back