• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for November & December 2021

"The Last Duel" has been added in HDR/UHD with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Twentieth Century

Heaven Can Wait (1978) added in UHD/HD with DTS-HD Master Stereo from Paramount Pictures

Reds (1981) added in UHD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 and HD with Dolby Digital 5.1 from Paramount Pictures

“Prisoners of the Ghostland” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from RLJ Entertainment:

John

“Prisoners of the Ghostland” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from RLJ Entertainment:

John
Interesting that this is only HD, it's available in 4K HDR on blu-ray, hope they update it on KScape at some point in the near future.

The following have been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1

From Paramount:

From Universal:

“Old Henry” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Shout Factory

Never heard of this one. Has anyone watched? Sounds promising.

The lead acting and cinematography are excellent. Personally, I like westerns that reflect a more accurate view of the times, including the language used, living conditions, and use of weapons. If you like westerns, this movie is worth watching, and frankly I wasn't expecting much when I started watching, but it held my interest throughout.

Jim

Added in UHD as well

Premium Rental in UHD/HDR & HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

The lead acting and cinematography are excellent. Personally, I like westerns that reflect a more accurate view of the times, including the language used, living conditions, and use of weapons. If you like westerns, this movie is worth watching, and frankly I wasn't expecting much when I started watching, but it held my interest throughout.

Jim
Hey Jim - Do you have this on your K system? I ask because my system finished downloading the movie about an hour ago and there is still no cover art and most of the metadata is missing. Just wondering if it is something with my system or if you (or anyone else) is seeing the same thing.

Thanks,
Andy

Hey Jim - Do you have this on your K system? I ask because my system finished downloading the movie about an hour ago and there is still no cover art and most of the metadata is missing. Just wondering if it is something with my system or if you (or anyone else) is seeing the same thing.

Thanks,
Andy
UPDATE: About 3 minutes after posting this, the cover art and metadata showed up 😭... that will teach me to be more patient.

“Dune” is on preorder in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Warner
Now available for purchase

What a nice surprise from Shout! Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete Series!! Anime weekend!

What a nice surprise from Shout! Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete Series!! Anime weekend!
Too bad it [currently] has none of the bonus materials or original movies. I would guess it's also only the re-dub (haven't heard it outside the trailer, so not passing judgement) based on the price.

Too bad it [currently] has none of the bonus materials or original movies. I would guess it's also only the re-dub (haven't heard it outside the trailer, so not passing judgement) based on the price.
I just purchased it. I am downloading it. I will report once I view them. I have the original movies on Blu-ray in my Premiere system. Only the first movie was imported with bookmarks, the other two movies were imported without bookmarks (Annoying).

I wish we got the new Robotech remasters too.

“Last Shoot Out” has been added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate:

John

I just purchased it. I am downloading it. I will report once I view them. I have the original movies on Blu-ray in my Premiere system. Only the first movie was imported with bookmarks, the other two movies were imported without bookmarks (Annoying).

I wish we got the new Robotech remasters too.
I watched a couple of episodes last night. It has English and Japanese soundtracks in 5.1 and stereo. The download includes the original 26 episodes only and no extras.

The Outpost (2020) has been added in UHD/HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Screen Media
Looks to be outside the US Market currently.

Back