• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for November & December 2021

It’s back and in UHD/HDR now. Preorder placed!
I am new to this technology. What advantage does a preorder offer over waiting until it's released? It's not like they can sell out? Is this usually a cheaper price?

No real advantage, but many of us choose to pre-order so that it downloads to our systems as soon as it's available.

Jim

I can’t imagine this not having ATMOS when released. Doesn’t show it right now. 🤔

No real advantage, but many of us choose to pre-order so that it downloads to our systems as soon as it's available.

Jim
Was quite sad after getting home last night from watching it in IMAX and not being able to find it in the store. Glad I can put in the placeholder now.

Their pricing is also good on new releases. Don’t even hesitate to purchase. Now, other studios with prices at $40 make me think twice….

Their pricing is also good on new releases. Don’t even hesitate to purchase. Now, other studios with prices at $40 make me think twice….
+1
And Venom(from the same studio) has downloaded in my system today it will be ready to watch on 11/23

It’s back and in UHD/HDR now. Preorder placed!
Fantastic! Preorder placed here as well. Long story but I would just like echo what others have said many times, Rusty at K Support is the best!

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony

Apex (2021) in UHD/HD with DTSHD Master 5.1 from RLJ Entertainment

Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021) preorder now has HDR/UHD

“Dune” is on preorder in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Warner

Added in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount
In UHD

“Venom:Let There Be Carnage” has been added in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Sony

Last edited:
The following are now availabale for purchase:

In UHD/HDR & HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from MGM

In UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Universal

In UHD/HDR & HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

“Zeros and Ones“ has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

Wish Warner pricing wasn’t higher than just about all other studios….

Yeah, I hope K is negotiating with these $36.99 studios in an effort to try and bring them down to a better pricing reality.

“Zeros and Ones“ has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate
Weird flick.

"The Card Counter" has been added in HDR/UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from NBCUniversal

Back