• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for November & December 2022

With "Pulp Fiction," I went from blu-ray disc registration, then purchased the digital copy for $9.99, and just upgraded to HDR for $4.99.

Hmm I own it in Blu-ray quality from the store but it's still showing $24.99 for me.
I wonder if it has to do with how long you've owned it, and who the rights-holder was when you purchased? Maybe it was under a different studio when you originally purchased it, and Paramount doesn't want to offer the upgrade pricing for that?

I'm getting a $24.99 price to upgrade Pulp Fiction to 4K, but oddly it doesn't show up on my offers page. I'd like it at $4.92 for sure.

I've requested an update regarding pricing to hopefully understand the differences.

Jim

I originally had it on disk, then did a digital offer on 10/25/13 to go to HD Quality for $5.99 years ago. Now it wants me to pay $24.99. FWIW, I upgraded Reservoir Dogs a few weeks ago for $4.92.

Added from Paramount:

In HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1:

In HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1:

In UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1:

Added from Universal:

In UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos:

In HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1:

Added from Sony in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1:

Also, “Pulp Fiction” added in US Store:

John

I originally had it on disk, then did a digital offer on 10/25/13 to go to HD Quality for $5.99 years ago. Now it wants me to pay $24.99. FWIW, I upgraded Reservoir Dogs a few weeks ago for $4.92.
The Pulp Fiction remaster is Paramount. Reservoir Dogs is Lionsgate. They could very well have different agreements/standards.

The Pulp Fiction remaster is Paramount. Reservoir Dogs is Lionsgate. They could very well have different agreements/standards.

I went back and double checked the Pulp Fiction BD I cataloged for the disc to digital offer, and it was the MIRAMAX/LIONSGATE version if that makes a difference…..

I've requested an update regarding pricing to hopefully understand the differences.

Jim

Thanks for checking on this. I will hold and hope to see $24.99 turn into $4.92. Something is definitely wrong as I own the HD rights, and it doesn't show up in my digital offers page.

That's all my offers right now.
1670425281684.png

And there is PF with a blue check as owned.
1670425343375.png

Back