• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for July & August 2022

Mousehunt is $34.99. I have no idea who comes up with this pricing…….
Just the movie….. which was added today in HDR from Paramount

Added in HD from BBC(TV)

Added in HD from BBC(TV)
I would like to see these in HDR but I am not sure we will since these are not showing in 4K on other streaming services.

But we did get ”Dynaties: Season 1“ in HDR.

John

Mousehunt is $34.99. I have no idea who comes up with this pricing…….

Only $9.99 for the upgrade to HDR if you own the HD version.....(I don't remember for sure, but think I paid in the $10 range for the HD version when it was on sale in the past.) Point is, timing is everything.

Jim

Only $9.99 for the upgrade to HDR if you own the HD version.....(I don't remember for sure, but think I paid in the $10 range for the HD version when it was on sale in the past.) Point is, timing is everything.

Jim
Not a movie I’m interested in. Just pointing out the ridiculous pricing that is all over the place when it comes to Paramount releases.

Not a movie I’m interested in. Just pointing out the ridiculous pricing that is all over the place when it comes to Paramount releases.

Figured that was the case....my kids liked it so it's in my collection.

Jim

Figured that was the case....my kids liked it so it's in my collection.

Jim

Just realized that movie is from 1997. Wow. And it got an HDR grade?

My kids would probably dig it. I assume it's basically "Home Alone" with a mouse?

Just realized that movie is from 1997. Wow. And it got an HDR grade?

My kids would probably dig it. I assume it's basically "Home Alone" with a mouse?

That's a fair description!

Jim

Added in HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount

Added in UHD and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

Added in HDR with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from Paramount.

Added in HDR with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from Paramount.

And the price isn't bad for Paramount, given how good this movie is and no 4K disc version in the market.

Added in HD from HBO(TV)

I watched Top Gun 1 last night in anticipation of Top Gun Maverick. Now when I know it's just sitting on my server waiting for its official release date, it's so annoying on a Saturday movie night. I would pay $100 to watch it tonight :)

Back