• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Universal is going Day and Date!

I got the same thing last night. Seemed to eventually sort itself out. (Also trying to play store trailers.) No issues with actual movie playback.

Looks like
Call of the Wild
Downhill
Will also be releasing early for purchase.
Will be available to purchase on the 27th also with cheaper pricing

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports of that error. Most trailers are streamed over the Internet (although sometimes movies include them among the extras, in which case we play them locally). It sounds like there may have been a temporary issue with the streaming service. I'll make some inquiries.

Just got word back -- there was indeed a temporary problem at a service provider that caused these errors. It has been corrected so things should be back to normal. Sorry for the disruption!

Just did the survey, it goes quick. One comment, I would have liked the option to check ALL that applied in the question that asked where I purchased from, but that may not be relevant to the purpose of your question.

Jim

Thanks, all for taking the survey and feedback! Feel free to share the link on any SM fronts. The wider the net I can cast, the more data I can gather and share. :)

Jim, that was a really good idea on being able to choose multiple retailers; I didn't think about that! :-( Unfortunately I can't change the question format now, but hopefully people will just select the service they used the most...

.......... but hopefully people will just select the service they used the most...

That's what I did.....and it's Kaleidescape. (No surprise there! :giggle: )

Jim

Looks like HDR "Sonic" is coming tomorrow, it was just downloaded. The HD version must be later.

Jim

Looks like HDR "Sonic" is coming tomorrow, it was just downloaded. The HD version must be later.

Jim

Yessss, my kids are waiting for this title and every day ask my about and it’s start to download now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am only 11 responses away from hitting 100 on my Early Hollywood Release survey. If you haven't taken the survey yet, would you taking 1 minute to do so? I'm going to share the results in a blog next week! Thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R7YSN72

Back