• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

TV Series on Sale

JohnJ

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
k now has some TV series on sale for $9.99. These were some that I was looking to spend my free credits on.

John

Same here. Funny that I don't feel like the free credits are as great a deal when getting a free $9.99 title instead of a free $29.99 title even though the content is exactly the same. Good old psychology working against me...

If you are referring to C1 promo's, then no, the only current promo for the C1 is the 50 free movies, and this promo expires at the end of December.

There are no current movie promo's, other than the stated "sales" that appear in the store (currently the $9.99 Top 10 TV Program's sale).

Jim

Last edited:
Just of note, not only does the 50 free movies promo expire at the end of December, the credits expire as well so you have to spend them before the end of the year.

I already had that before it came on the store. Bummer it isn't in HD, as I feel it is an excellent show. If I were a member of the "other" political party, I would probably like it even more.

I felt the same thing about the discounted titles - it feels like 'wasting' a credit when they are only $9.99!

This may already be common knowledge, but as I've gone in to buy titles, it seems like the only time you get a UV copy is if the title is available in HD. Is that a 'rule' for some reason? Was looking at the Dallas series, but I'd like to have a portable copy of it, and that one is not available in HD.

I havn't found any TV series that have UV copies.

John

I don't see UV available on any TV series on DVD or Blu-Ray but I see lots of DVD films that have them.

Hey guys. I'm currently in a country that is not supported by the store, so the store is blocking my access. Two questions please:
1. When does the sale end
2. Is Seinfeld available

Thanks!

Hey guys. I'm currently in a country that is not supported by the store, so the store is blocking my access. Two questions please:
1. When does the sale end
2. Is Seinfeld available

Thanks!

Mike, sale ends 12/31/13.
No Seinfeld

Jim

Thank you. Happy new yr!

I watch those daily, my wife thinks I'm rehearsing for a new career

Back