• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

CONFIRMED FIXED: Transformers 2 'Revenge of the Fallen' will not import?!

bravo36

It didn't stay in the tray for more than 30 seconds. Error message states: "DVD cannot be imported".

Any ideas, or thoughts?

(It was just released today)

Thanks

KB

Ditto, just got mine today and tried repeatedly. Won't even PLAY it. Sheesh. Anytime I REALLY wanna see a movie.

Well, apart from the obvious (watch it from the tray, assuming you have a MP2), you'll have to wait until Kaleidescape fixes the problem. They've been much faster at fixing these lately, so give it a week or 2.

Well, apart from the obvious (watch it from the tray, assuming you have a MP2), you'll have to wait until Kaleidescape fixes the problem. They've been much faster at fixing these lately, so give it a week or 2.

As mentioned, the kscape will not even PLAY the movie. Can't read the disc (thinks it's PC data disc)

AnOutsider said:

As mentioned, the kscape will not even PLAY the movie. Can't read the disc (thinks it's PC data disc)
Ah, sorry. Read too fast. That's a new one to me, have never heard of Kaleideacape not even playing a disc. I'd email the movieguide team and make sure they're aware and see what they say about it.

I'll tell you, the support folks at K are quick! This issue has been resolved within 24 hours. I'm impressed...and thankful.

I was told the issue was resolved as well, but for me it will now recognize the disc and not import it, even after a reboot. I'll try again later though

Back