• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

"This Means War" / "Znachit, voyna" not recognised

Vodder

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Howdy. I picked up a copy of This Means War on Blu-ray and it was cataloged as "Znachit, voyna". I since renamed it to "This Means War". The text is exactly the same even if the cover image is not. (Always interesting when the studio has different art for different markets!)

However, the store isn't picking it up that I own this film so therefore isn't offering D2D pricing. Is this an error or working as is it should do? I've got a lot of blu-rays and this is the first time I've noticed this happening, rather hoping it's a one off if it's not an error :)

"The Boat That Rocked" in the UK for instance is known as "Pirate Radio" in the US. The system recognised it as the same film though, even neatly put both titles together under the one header in the library view.

Pics attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 17.07.59.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 17.07.59.png
    153 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 17.08.08.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 17.08.08.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 17.13.23.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 17.13.23.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 11
Sometimes, there are rare/unusual pressings of a movie, and they don't get matched up with the corresponding disc-to-digital purchase. We've corrected "This Means War". It may take a little time for it to show the offer. We'll look into the others.

Ah, I didn't realize the screenshots were all from the same movie. Cool. You should see it correctly reflected once your system has an updated guide.

Cheers Mike; uber fast, awesome service as ever! Opened my phone this morning and the store tab was still open, it reloaded itself and, sure as, the D2D pricing was there! Purchased before breakfast :) Thank you!

Back