• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

"The Waiting is the Hardest Part"

davidaron

apologies for stealing Tom Petty's line... I placed my order with my dealer on 12/19 for my M700, 3U and M300 and am anxiously awaiting delivery..

According to my dealer, KSCAPE has told him the order "Should ship by the 7th".

Any idea on the shipping method Kaleidescape generally uses, trying to get a gauge on when it will arrive in Los Angeles. (hoping it ships sooner than the 7th).

Yes Sir, the "new" delivery method is FedEx Ground as the standard (it as FedEx 2 Day). You can still get FedEx 2 Day, but your dealer needs to select that option (at additional cost) when ordering. If not processed for shipping yet, may be still possible to get the 2 Day, but the dealer should call K ASAP.

Just fyi, Fedex Ground has been taking generally 3 - 4 days within Continental US.

Jim

Sorry, just remembered you indicated LA as your location. Probably a couple or 3 days to get to you if Ground. The M700 and 3U's are shipped from different locations. Also, I doubt the shipment will go out on the 7th, that's a Saturday, so either the 6th or 9th for shipping. If he was told, by confirmation email, that it would ship "by the 7th" (unusual for K to quote an exact date), then probably will ship this week.

Good luck!!!!:)

Jim

No problem, that's what we're here for.....to speculate.:D

Jim

Officially the longest wait ever.... I don't think I have ever been more excited about a purchase ever, my blu ray buying has been out of control ever since placing my order!

Ha! It's worth the wait.

I remember back many years ago when the Sony Qualia 004 front projector was released. It had a killer picture (still does IMO, but has been equaled by many, and exceeded by some). THAT purchase had me checking tracking info every few hours looking for movement. I've sinced moved on to other PJ's, but that purchase was a lot of fun.:)

Jim

My system arrived to my dealer this evening, the waiting is over!! First flight back from Vegas in the morning and then the fun begins.

That's great! Have fun, and post when you are setup.:)

Jim

Back