• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

The ultimate kaleidescape script - Marvel Cinematic Universe in chronological order (124 scenes)

There is no way for the Script to stop in the middle and remember where you left off. You can manually start A Script in the middle as long as you remember where you left off. Just start the Script, hit the “Info” button on the remote, scroll to the “right” to Scripts, then scroll “down to the Scene where you left off and then pick that Scene. The Script will start at that Scene and continue on.

On a separate (but related note), you can set a Script to automatically repeat. Just go to “Script Properties” and pick “Repeat Script”.

John

File has been uploaded, I hope everyone enjoys it and the cuts aren't too rough. https://www.kscapeowners.com/XF/resources/marvel-cinematic-universe.29/

One quick question: How did you do the scenes where you are playing a movie and stopping after a certain amount of time?
I am trying to figure out what to do about these as they prevent me from stepping through the Script with the “Next“ command and also add paused location markers (and erase my previous paused location markers) in these titles,

This really took a lot of effort! Well done!

John

ETA: Never mind on the question - I figured it out! I have never used that option before.

Last edited:
Subscribed... waiting for my first Kaleidescape product to arrive. I'm excited to learn about scripts and equally excited to see how this one works out. What a great idea!!

So my wife and I have been going through these. Already on #67. Noticing so many more Easter eggs this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve still not seen a chunk of the films (I know!) from about civil war on. Deliberately haven’t until I had them all on K and “the room” was finished. Now both of those are 👍🏼 Would you watch it like this for the first time or just watch the movies in order first?

I’ve still not seen a chunk of the films (I know!) from about civil war on. Deliberately haven’t until I had them all on K and “the room” was finished. Now both of those are Would you watch it like this for the first time or just watch the movies in order first?

That’s a tough call. It makes much more sense doing it in this order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, I'd watch it in the order they were originally distributed. If you've bought them on Kscape, you're going to watch them again. At that point, I'd try the script.

Same argument for things like Star Wars and the Machete order. Speaking of which... if someone ever gets the idea, it could be fun to do a script for that too!

Is there a way to amend the .dat file and convert HDR movie format to HD? I finally have the full library of marvel movies on k, but nearly half are HD and don’t want to have to recreate the entire script from scratch.

Is there a way to amend the .dat file and convert HDR movie format to HD? I finally have the full library of marvel movies on k, but nearly half are HD and don’t want to have to recreate the entire script from scratch.

My 16 yr old daughter did the script in HD and I will post it. Not sure if it is accurate or complete, but I think it is.

Reactions: HCS
Back