• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Surprise this week or next from K ?

Not sure about the logo, I still get K's normal website.

Jim

Ha, weird, perhaps they were doing a web update or something. It's back to the normal site now.

Paramount Pictures is live at the UK store! I also noticed that Eagle Rock has been added some time ago as well.

They are working on the UK Store's content updates. More to come.....

Jim

I know what the Mystery was! Todd Rundgren's UTOPIA CONCERT! Yes! We are not worthy.

39482798.jpg

Just kidding but exciting nonetheless.

New studio Lionsgate has appeared on the UK store, including the awesome movie Snowpiercer (not available on the US store).
Looks like updates have not finished as Lionsgate is missing from the menu studio section and individual movies are missing the studio description.

Keep em coming ��

Last edited:
It wasn't really an announcement, it was the addition of new studios to the UK store. (Some folks that knew these additions were coming expected an official announcement.)

Jim

Is there are any plan that K will expand there market now they have US-Canada-UK ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are asking about additional Store locations, that hasn't been mentioned, but I doubt it in the near term, they are still building the existing stores.

Jim

If you are asking about additional Store locations, that hasn't been mentioned, but I doubt it in the near term, they are still building the existing stores.

Jim

Yes different locations All the best for them I know it’s hard and what they done until now for a boutique company is outstanding and I hope with our support they will be a global store I am sure K can reach the sky limit

Thx Jim

namal dhlk ya sadiqi

Jim

:):) (afwan)

We will see what the future brings, but the stores are steadily improving. I know K is only interested in providing the best experience to as many folks as possible.

Jim

:):) (afwan)

We will see what the future brings, but the stores are steadily improving. I know K is only interested in providing the best experience to as many folks as possible.

Jim

For me I sure the future is bright and will brings a lot to the users for me one of the most demand especially for my wife and her sisters to get Arabic subtitle

Thx Jim

Back