• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Strato C

House72

Hello All

I am planning to add a Strato C to my living room TV set up.

I currently only have.a LG OLED TV mounted on the wall with Apple TV behind the tv and for audio using a Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar. I don't want to add any furniture underneath TV and. was wondering if a Strato C also can be installed behind the TV?

This is how the Apple TV goes behind the TV

Sincerely

There is no reason why you can't mount a Strato C behind the TV as long as you keep 2.5 cm of clearance for the front and sides of the player and 5 cm of clearance for the back of the player. Having said that, we do not currently offer a wall mount bracket for the Strato C.

Thank you. I will try
I am sure I could have done much better but as it's not visible to anyone I guess it's fine. That's my LR co-star setup behind a 75" Q950T Samsung. Following @Luke post I will do again to create the 2.5cm space between the C and the M300.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpeg
    IMG_0484.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 47
Interesting that you didn't have any overheating issues with that installation (but it does look like a clean install). I'd never show my personal install....for someone in the biz, it's embarrassing, and forget about showing my racks, my wiring looks like a couple dozen spiders are building their webs in the same space!🤪

Jim

Interesting that you didn't have any overheating issues with that installation (but it does look like a clean install). I'd never show my personal install....for someone in the biz, it's embarrassing, and forget about showing my racks, my wiring looks like a couple dozen spiders are building their webs in the same space!🤪

Jim
It is cleaner that it looks, no overheating issues and there is enough distance from the back of the TV.
Same here, every now and then I work on my racks, couple of months later they look horrible.😂

Just reviving this thread. As I just bought a new place, we are now redoing our AV Set up.

In my in-law's room we will have an LG TV with two of these to house my Strato C and Control 4 EA1.

I will get a total mount for the apple tv installed behind the tv.

Cheers

Raj

Back