• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

• 🔷Why can't I make a new post here in "The Marketplace"? 🤔

All registered users can reply to other members' posts here in the Marketplace, to respond as potential buyer or ask questions of the seller.
    However, only members who have paid to become "Premium" members or "Patrons" can make a new "for sale" post here in Marketplace.

Premium memberships can be purchased for as little as $10... a very reasonable fee in order to sell equipment here, far lower than the seller's fee would be on eBay or Audiogon or other sites. Our site doesn't sell ads or sell user's information. This small fee is the only source of funds for the site to offset the costs it takes to run the forum.

For more information on purchasing a Premium or Patron membership, please see the Account Upgrades section of your user profile.

SOLD: Strato 10TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

svmh20

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
I’m selling my Strato 10TB player/server. I have added Strato C’s and Terras to the system so this is no longer needed. Unit will ship in original box/packaging.
Warranty expires 3/24/2023.
S/N: 0509 00200428

$4000.00 (plus shipping and PayPal fees)

Attachments

• 7D2054AD-7125-4A97-B793-281092F9F985.jpeg
    7D2054AD-7125-4A97-B793-281092F9F985.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
  • 4B3D0587-4039-4AED-A9C7-D33FDE8882DD.jpeg
    4B3D0587-4039-4AED-A9C7-D33FDE8882DD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • FF13F3F5-C3B8-44C9-B114-D9D69FA54266.jpeg
    FF13F3F5-C3B8-44C9-B114-D9D69FA54266.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
  • C60C74FA-AB84-4380-8EAC-A72CBF3F4A12.jpeg
    C60C74FA-AB84-4380-8EAC-A72CBF3F4A12.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 67
So it’s out of warranty almost if it breaks it’s un repairable correct? I don’t think they repaired them. They only accept as a trade-in for a new unit Do you know what the trade-in value is
? if it unfortunately broke?

I believe that's how it works, yes. You trade it in toward a new or refurbished unit. I believe the trade in is 50% but I'm not sure on that.

You are correct, if it's out-of-warranty it will not be repaired, but it can be used as a trade-in piece for 50% off of the cost of a "Remanufactured" unit, assuming they're available. These policies can change at anytime, for better or worse.

Jim

Does anybody know if it’s true

Kaleidescape support just replied to me stating that there is no repair or no upgrade option for the 10TB units if or when it fails​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back