• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Store Price Changes

TrackZ

FYI, some pricing model changes are happening in the store and most titles were reduced. Mostly by a few dollars. On rare occasions, some might have gone up a dollar or so.

I'm also being told that the D2D price reductions are remaining past the original 1/5 cutoff, but length of time and such is TBD for when they may adjust again.

I can confirm what @cinelife asserted

This program is continuing because we have seen a great response from our customers. It is a great way to help Premiere users get best available resolution, free up room in their vaults , and start making the transition to 4K movie ownership.

I can confirm what @cinelife asserted

This program is continuing because we have seen a great response from our customers. It is a great way to help Premiere users get best available resolution, free up room in their vaults , and start making the transition to 4K movie ownership.
Hmmm.... all my Buck 94 D2D HD upgrades before 5th January are now showing $ 3.14

I’m seeing the same thing. Luke, has the pricing increased? If so, darn, I should’ve pulled the trigger on a bunch sooner.

Sorry, should have been more clear. D2D price reductions will continue indefinitely, but yes, some have increased slightly over the original "sale" prices. This is necessary to continue reductions going forward. Considering what D2D was costing prior to that sale, these continuing reductions are still very low. (Sorry if my comment caused anyone to think these reductions would remain at the same exact price point.)

Jim

Back