• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Star Trek: Wrath of khan - not in UV locker

20hertz

I bought the uhd version of the movie from K store, which is marked as UV enabled. But the movie is not showing up in my UV locker. Neither uhd nor hd version.

Anyone else facing this issue?

I bought the uhd version of the movie from K store, which is marked as UV enabled. But the movie is not showing up in my UV locker. Neither uhd nor hd version.

Anyone else facing this issue?

I guess it's because we have the Director's Cut. Just checked Vudu and FandangoNow, this is not a UV enabled movie and they only have the HD version. They also have the Theatrical version which is UV enabled but this version is not available at the store.
So either this is wrongly marked by K as UV enabled or we will see this movie appearing in our lockers and other digital platforms when and if Paramount enables it there as well.

The 4k version is only available through apple which is not part of UV. Hopefully all of the UHD Star Trek movies will show up on VUDU

Hopefully all of the UHD Star Trek movies will show up on VUDU

Doubt it will make any difference I have had a running battle with Paramount over the last few months regarding these titles and basically the codes provided with the UHD discs only give HD redemption and were only ever intended to give that quality - irrespective of their status in Vudu - or anywhere else.

Star Trek Beyond is already available in VUDU in UHD, but doesn't redeem in anything other than HD.

Both sequel titles Beyond and Into the Darkness - are both available in Fandangonow - UHD with UV rights, but again only to HD quality.

Back