• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Sorting Alphabetically on the Store

Noah Winter

In the Store I would like the ability to sort movies or any of the submenus such as digital offers, etc. alphabetically. We used to be able to sort alphabetically but that appears to have disappeared. If there is no space to do so I would be fine with swapping out Most or least popular. It is the most fundamental way to sort and with a couple pages in a submenu it is just easier now to type in one movie at a time by name than try to use the existing menu choices to find something.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sorting by title is supported in My Movies. Can you (or any of the thumbs-uppers) share a bit about your use cases for sorting alphabetically in other arbitrary collections? If you're looking for something specific, why not search for it?

It just makes logical sense when skimming sales (or anything else)... is title-X part of this group? The title starts with D, I'm past F, and there shouldn't be a "The", so no.

Sorting by name also [usually] keeps franchises together (the lack of which is evidenced by the current Disney-Halloween sale: )
1665624099787.png

Back