• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Scenes for Paramount Titles - Both HD & HDR

JohnJ

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
It is my understanding that the license agreement with Paramount does not allow Kaleidescape to mark scenes and songs. Since, as a user I do have the capability and also a means to share these scenes with this community, I went ahead and marked scenes.

These are mainly scenes that were marked by Kaleidescape on BR disc versions that I just copied over to HD and HRD versions. There are some that I made on the newer releases. Also, Hit Tip to CINERAMAX who shared scenes in April and I have included some of them in mine.

The list of HDR titles are as follows:

Annkihilation
Arrival
Ghost in the Shell
Gladiator
Grease (Songs marked as scenes)
Interstellar
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
Snow White & the Huntsman (this is a Universal release thrown in as a bonus)
Star Trek (2016)
Star Trek Beyone
Start Trek: Into Darkness
XXX: Return of Xander Cage

The uploaded file for HDR scenes can be found here:

http://www.kscapeowners.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=35

The list of HD titles are as follows:

Annihilation
Arrival
Clueless
G.I. Joe: Retalliation
Ghost in the Shell
Gladiator
The Godfather, Part II
Hugo
Interstellar
Jack Reacher
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
Mission Impossible
Mission Impossible 2
Mission Impossible 3
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Saving Private Ryan
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek (2016)
Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home
Star Trek Beyound
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Super 8
Terminator Genisys
Top Gun
Trading Places
Transformers
Transformers: Age of Extenction
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
True Grit
XXX: Return of Xander Cage

The file for the Paramount HD scenes can be found here:

http://www.kscapeowners.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=36

You can refer to josh's tutorial on importing and exporting scenes here:

http://www.kscapeowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127

Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions.

John

Last edited:
I have some Braveheart Scenes for my BD/HD quality movie. How do I apply them to my UHD version?

The only way to do it is to play the scenes on the HD version and make note of the start and end times of each scene and then play the UHD version and mark the scenes yourself.

Yes, it’s all manual.

I pick a scene, watch the first ~10s of the scene, FF to the end of the scene (it stops automatically at the end), back it up so I can watch the last part of the scene and then go to the UHD version and mark the scene. I usually don’t just watch one scene at a time on the HD version but 3-5.

I takes me on average 5 min/scene to mark but i’ve been marking scenes for years.

John

Back