• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

NEWS: Sad News about Bruce Willis

cinelife

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
Family officially revealed he is ending his acting career because of an Aphasia diagnosis. This condition takes away a persons ability to communicate. They typically lose the ability to speak, read, or understand writing. In Bruce's case it appears to be the degenerative type, as opposed to being from a related brain injury. He's done some great work, very entertaining. I had the pleasure of knowing him during some of his stays in Hawaii, had fun watching him and Buffet on stage singing at Duke's one night in Waikiki, a night to be remembered for sure.

Great guy, wish him and his family the best! (You're "the man" Bruce!)

Jimmy

Family officially revealed he is ending his acting career because of an Aphasia diagnosis. This condition takes away a persons ability to communicate. They typically lose the ability to speak, read, or understand writing. In Bruce's case it appears to be the degenerative type, as opposed to being from a related brain injury. He's done some great work, very entertaining. I had the pleasure of knowing him during some of his stays in Hawaii, had fun watching him and Buffet on stage singing at Duke's one night in Waikiki, a night to be remembered for sure.

Great guy, wish him and his family the best! (You're "the man" Bruce!)

Jimmy

Wish for him a fast recovery he is one of the best actor for me in the mid of 80’s and 90’s Sad for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extremely sad! I love his work, even those direct to video ones. Wish him and his family the best!

Note: He saved the world 3 times between 95 and 98! (12 Monkeys, The Fifth Element and Armageddon).

Absolute legend! Had such a wide variety of roles that were so memorable and Die Hard is one of the most quotable movies.

Very sad to hear about this today.

Wish for him a fast recovery he is one of the best actor for me in the mid of 80’s and 90’s Sad for him

Unfortunately, unless something beyond medicine intervenes, my Doc friends tell me there is no recovery from his condition, being that it appears to be degenerative. I'm beginning to wonder if this also explains his very short "lines" in recent films.......

Jim

Unfortunately, unless something beyond medicine intervenes, my Doc friends tell me there is no recovery from his condition, being that it appears to be degenerative. I'm beginning to wonder if this also explains his very short "lines" in recent films.......

Jim

We have all the weakness as human my god be with him

It is really sad. It made me think of Terry Jones (of Monty Python), who also suffered from degenerative aphasia. I flew to London when the Pythons did their reunion shows at the O2, and Terry was clearly having trouble with his lines during parts of the show. They had cleverly arranged things, for example, so that he could read some of his lines for the "Crunchy Frog" sketch from the inside of the chocolate box lid. He endured some good-natured ribbing from the other Pythons over his trouble with his lines, but a couple of years later he was diagnosed and then it became obvious what had been happening.

Apparently he still loved going on long walks in the countryside, often accompanied by Michael Palin. I hope Bruce will be able to enjoy life as well. He has certainly produced a fantastic body of work, when you think of films like The Sixth Sense, Die Hard, The Fifth Element, Unbreakable, and so on.

Back