• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

RTI Touch Panel Feedback

carajo

⭐️ Premium ⭐️
Hello

Anyone else using RTI and getting proper feedback of cover art/title, cast etc on the touch panels?

My panels get feedback but only after a RTI processor reboot then it only received the first kscape movie feedback but no others until I reboot the RTI again

Hello

Anyone else using RTI and getting proper feedback of cover art/title, cast etc on the touch panels?

My panels get feedback but only after a RTI processor reboot then it only received the first kscape movie feedback but no others until I reboot the RTI again

Works great for me.

Maybe the KS driver for RTI is out of date on your system ?

Works great for me.

Maybe the KS driver for RTI is out of date on your system ?

Ok thats good news. Can you tell me what driver you are using ?
I'm having the same issue on touch panels and the handheld tx3

I spoke to RTI tech support and after about 1 hour on the phone with them they told me the current driver is from 2009 and they will be updating it soon.
I am using 1.11 as that is the only available driver that I can see
I am also using the RTI XP-6 processor and KX10, KX7 and T3X remotes. All the same exact feedback issue.

I spoke to RTI tech support and after about 1 hour on the phone with them they told me the current driver is from 2009 and they will be updating it soon.
I am using 1.11 as that is the only available driver that I can see
I am also using the RTI XP-6 processor and KX10, KX7 and T3X remotes. All the same exact feedback issue.

I have the same version, and it works great on my t2x/t3x/t3-V+/etc...

Maybe there is an IP address issue on your network ?

This sounds like what happens when there is an IP address conflict...

Mike

Thanks Mike
Are using the templates from blackmancustoms? I am using the Aleera template and trying to rule that out.

I will also be checking for IP conflicts. thank you

Thanks Mike
Are using the templates from blackmancustoms? I am using the Aleera template and trying to rule that out.

I will also be checking for IP conflicts. thank you

I'm using Aleera on an iPad retina, and that also works OK....

If you have access to the config file, drivers, and programming tools, you should be able to turn on logging and see what gets spit out....

Mike

I figured out the problem and now its working great!
it was the CPDID id was set to 1 but needed to be 3 per my setting in the kscape player

Thanks for your input

Back