• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Recent movie releases/reviews

jmdls

Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
Hello, all! As many know, I do a lot of Kaleidescape movie reviews for Cineluxe.com focusing on the picture and sound quality, and I thought I'd share a recent slate that I've posted so you can decide if these are films you want to add to your library and watch! If you're so inclined to give them a read, we'd welcome any comments on the site. Getting involvement over there has been a difficult proposition! :)
Enjoy and thanks!

Thanks for doing these reviews. I appreciate the reviews of the audio/video quality of the Kaleidescape releases, since most of the available reviews are for a streaming service and/or disc.

Hey, guys! Thought I'd share some links to some of the recent reviews I've done at Cineluxe.com; all titles downloaded from Kaleidescape and viewed on my Strato and JVC NX-7 on 115-inch screen. (7.2.6 Atmos setup FYI...) If you're looking for some recs on what to watch this weekend, not a bad place to start! Welcome any feedback -- positive or negative -- as well as suggestions for things you'd like to see reviewed.
Enjoy!

Hey, everybody! With the Cineluxe relaunch, we've been pulling - reformatting - reposting the old reviews for the site's new look. Hope you'll check it out and join our mailing list! If you see anything you like (or that you don't!) please let me know! We'll be actively growing the site and looking to appeal to luxury buyers interested in home entertainment; think everyone that owns or aspires to own a Kaleidescape!

Here's a slate of recent reviews -- all via Kaleidescape -- you might enjoy:

Anyone else getting a 404 (i.e.: Cruella?)
Some of the previous links that were posted have not been re-posted onto the new site yet. So it is definitely possible that those older links are giving you a 404 for now. Rest assured, they will all be back up and working though those old links might be broken with the new hosting service…. Thanks for reading!

Would love to see some concert or other HD music related reviews on the site.
We've done several in the past -- Hans Zimmer, David Byrne, INXS that I can think of -- that will all be reposted and we'll continue to add more. Thanks for the suggestion! Atmos music titles will be a big thing we're looking to cover as well!

Back