• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Problem with Store?

sshearer

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
I have tried to download some digital offer titles and the Store keeps coming back saying there is a problem with my credit card. I have tried 3 different credit cards and it keeps saying there is a problem with each one. As I pay my bill in full each month and am nowhere near my credit limit on any of my cards, I am wondering if there is a problem on Kaleidescape's end? Anybody else experiencing this problem? I was able to download a number of titles about 2 days ago with no problems.

Scott

Hi Scott, based on your comment I just purchased another movie from the store to test the payment system, and my payment processed without a problem. Obviously call support tomorrow so they can look into your account. They should also be able to determine if the problem involves other accounts.

Jim

Jim,

Thank you for your reply. I hope I didn't make you purchase something solely for the purpose of responding to my observation:D.

I will make another purchase attempt this evening and see if the problem still occurs and if it does will contact Kaleidescape directly.

Scott

All is good. There was an issue with the initial credit card I had on file (that issue was resolved by the credit card company). Don't know why the store would not accept the second card I put in, but not going to worry about it now.

Back