• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Pricing changed?

End of year celebration Marvel and Disney movies at a discounted price - HD $21.99 + UHD $26.99 now live on k store.
As @Vodder previously mentioned, scary when most of the movies listed have previously been purchased 😬

where do you see this? I entered Marvel and all of their 4k items note $33.99. I even tried to catalogue all my Marvel movies today to see if I could get better pricing.

Valerian price lowered to $11.99 HDR. Not the best movie but on the flip side there are some utterly stunning eye-candy effects-laden setpieces such as the beach scene.

I loved it - i f not taken too seriously. Effects are awesome. Bargain at that price

“A Bad Moms Christmas” has also dropped to $11.99.

One interesting one for any of the Canadian users on the site, is that Emma is showing up for me for $19.99 CDN. It is also $19.99 on the US store, and typically NBCU movies are $29.99 CDN on release.

Can't decide if this is a bargain worth grabbing or if the movie is just not my taste!

Back