• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

NOTE to all Kaleidescape dealers/distributors

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
As you may have noticed, there's a new designation on the forum for members who are Kaleidescape dealers. They show up with a badget next to all of their posts, identifying them as official dealers.

Looks like this:
Kdealer%202.gif

If you are a member here and are a CURRENT Kaleidescape dealer in good standing, but are NOT yet shown on the forum as a Dealer, please let me know and I can add that designation to your account. To request this designation, send me a Private Message with the official name and location of your dealership so I can cross refernce it with Kaleidescape to validate.

Again, please only make this request if you are a CURRENT and officially authorized Kaleidescape dealer in good standing.

There are two main reasons you'd want that designation on your account if you are eligible:

1. you get that "Authorized Dealer" badge on all your posts as well as your profile page so all members know they're dealing with or communicating with an actual dealer representative. (I've had at least a dozen messages from members asking me if {so-and-so} is a Kaleidescape dealer.)
  2. there may soon be a private area of the forum EXCLUSIVELY for dealers to talk to other dealers with no customers or end users being able to see the discussions there. The only way you'll see this forum area and be able to participate in those discussions is to ask for this authorization on the forum.

Of course there is no charge or membership needed to be designated a dealer.

--josh

Last edited:
As you may have noticed, there's a new designation on the forum for members who are Kaleidescape dealers. They show up with a badget next to all of their posts, identifying them as official dealers.

Looks like this:
Kdealer%202.gif

If you are a member here and are a CURRENT Kaleidescape dealer in good standing, but are NOT yet shown on the forum as a Dealer, please let me know and I can add that designation to your account. To request this designation, send me a Private Message with the official name and location of your dealership so I can cross refernce it with Kaleidescape to validate.

Again, please only make this request if you are a CURRENT and officially authorized Kaleidescape dealer in good standing.

There are two main reasons you'd want that designation on your account if you are eligible:

1. you get that "Authorized Dealer" badge on all your posts as well as your profile page so all members know they're dealing with or communicating with an actual dealer representative. (I've had at least a dozen messages from members asking me if {so-and-so} is a Kaleidescape dealer.)
  2. there may soon be a private area of the forum EXCLUSIVELY for dealers to talk to other dealers with no customers or end users being able to see the discussions there. The only way you'll see this forum area and be able to participate in those discussions is to ask for this authorization on the forum.

--josh
Hi Josh. Thanks for this. I'm a Kaleidescape dealer in the UK and would appreciate the designation.

Thanks

Jules

Josh will add the banner when he sees this, but in the meantime I've included the dealer designation.

Jim

The dealer logo banner itself got retired... see, even Jim's profile doesn't have it. We replaced it with just the blue text banner. So your account is all set now and all your posts will have that text banner.

I'll add that to my list of things I didn't know (my wife adds to it every day)! 😁

Thanks for clarifying Josh (I forgot to ask you, I did wonder why we had two).

Jim

Ha, yes... the graphic badges like the one shown at the top of this thread were done by a 3rd party extension to the Xenforo system... and eventually proved problematic when the developer didn't maintain it as the core software was updated over time. So I had to drop those and just make the text badges you see next to your name, Jim in particular with a record number of badges.

Ha, yes... the graphic badges like the one shown at the top of this thread were done by a 3rd party extension to the Xenforo system... and eventually proved problematic when the developer didn't maintain it as the core software was updated over time. So I had to drop those and just make the text badges you see next to your name, Jim in particular with a record number of badges.

Just have to make you a dealer Buddy!😄

Jim

I’m a new dealer in Los Angeles.

Send me your dealer info by PM or email (cinelifellc@gmail.com). Just need Company name, your position, business address and phone. Once I verify with Kaleidescape we will add the dealer designation.

Jim

Looks like this:
Kdealer%202.gif

--josh
Hi Josh,

Luxury AV Professionals, Inc is a Kaleidescape Gold Dealer, based in Oakrook Terrace, IL. I, Kelly Kromphardt, am its President & CEO, and have been selling, installing and evangelizing the greatest system in ALL of AV since 2005.

My friend Jim at Cinelife can confirm.

Please badge Kman with Dealer credentials. Thanks. Kelly

Hi Josh,

Luxury AV Professionals, Inc is a Kaleidescape Gold Dealer, based in Oakrook Terrace, IL. I, Kelly Kromphardt, am its President & CEO, and have been selling, installing and evangelizing the greatest system in ALL of AV since 2005.

My friend Jim at Cinelife can confirm.

Please badge Kman with Dealer credentials. Thanks. Kelly
done

Back