• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

New Kaleidescape VP of Engineering

TrackZ

Today, Kaleidescape announced that Tom Vaughan has joined Kaleidescape as vice president of engineering. Tom has more than 30 years of experience in the media and entertainment industry, specifically driving innovations for image and sound technology, and will help Kaleidescape deliver on its aggressive product roadmap.

“Kaleidescape engineering has accomplished amazing feats over the past two decades, trailblazing industry firsts that are now best practices used by the digital media and entertainment market today,” said Tom Vaughan. “I am excited about the opportunity to lead Kaleidescape’s engineering efforts, build on its success, and usher in the next generation of product capabilities.”

Hiring left, right and centre… I do rather fancy exploring a career pivot, shame I’m in the wrong country! Seriously tho, this is all great and exciting 😎

And Tom (welcome btw!), if you read this, still think my "Uber Terra" expansion idea would be mint... the 12TB disk idea made it to Terra after all :geek: ;)(y) “Uber Terra”

Welcome Tom! I've been lucky enough to work with a few of your engineering/development staff on features and fixes. Hope to have the chance to work with you as well and continue to make the K line better and better!

Damn!

Well then double the kudos to @MikeKobb !

D2D for the masses was long overdue, and the HDMI improvements have already made a difference in our HT.

Thanks MIke!

Back