• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

New Kaleidescape Mobile App version 1.12.0

MikeKobb

◥ ◣ Kaleidescape, Inc.
Greetings all,

We released an updated Kaleidescape Mobile App today for iOS and Android. This update restructures the main landing page of the app to remove the separate "Movies" and "TV" tabs. The landing page is now a combined single page as on the web store. Our usage metrics for the app showed that almost nobody was finding and clicking the TV tab, so we hope this change will make it easier for people to find TV content that interests them.

The "All" and "Genres" items that used to be in the top corners of the screen are now in a new menu in the top right corner of the landing page. Also in that menu, we've added the same lists of studios and featured collections that we've had on the web store, but that previously were not shown in the mobile app. I've attached a couple of screen shots so you can see what the new design looks like.

Note that if you update today (Thursday 3/9), you won't see TV content on the landing page just yet. The underlying data for the page should update on Friday.

Enjoy!

Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 14 Pro Max - 2023-03-09 at 17.02.55.png Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 14 Pro Max - 2023-03-09 at 17.02.58.png

Oh, I should add that one of the collections that's listed in that new menu is the Special Pricing collection. This was always accessible in the app if you searched for it, but now it's two taps away.

Just killing it.
Love the app.
Especially on the iPad.
Easy 5 stars.

Now No Need more go to the website this update looks Fantastic and have all what I need …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mac App Store version is updated too, as you'd expect with the iPad update. Kudos.

Great update! If we could just get ‘download size’ added to movies in the mobile app, I probably wouldn’t need to use the web version either.

Greetings all,

We released an updated Kaleidescape Mobile App today for iOS and Android. This update restructures the main landing page of the app to remove the separate "Movies" and "TV" tabs. The landing page is now a combined single page as on the web store. Our usage metrics for the app showed that almost nobody was finding and clicking the TV tab, so we hope this change will make it easier for people to find TV content that interests them.

The "All" and "Genres" items that used to be in the top corners of the screen are now in a new menu in the top right corner of the landing page. Also in that menu, we've added the same lists of studios and featured collections that we've had on the web store, but that previously were not shown in the mobile app. I've attached a couple of screen shots so you can see what the new design looks like.

Note that if you update today (Thursday 3/9), you won't see TV content on the landing page just yet. The underlying data for the page should update on Friday.

Enjoy!

View attachment 3484 View attachment 3485
Routinely, All Moves, All TV checked 3 to 4 times a day every day ;)

Is there a tab in the mobile app that will take you to ALL of the current sales/specials? Are they available as one comprehensive list? I believe right now there are five sales with different expiration dates.

Is there a tab in the mobile app that will take you to ALL of the current sales/specials? Are they available as one comprehensive list? I believe right now there are five sales with different expiration dates.

Yes, click on the menu option on the top right, the “Special Pricing”

0183d4b6d941b6e2eb60ca0518c52066.jpg

Back