• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Need help in the uk on the us store please

Ricster

Hi. After some help please. I’m setting up a strato box in the uk but wish to purchase from the us store. I’ve tried two bank cards and they’ve taken the money only to send a email minutes later saying declined. Gotta wait 12 days for my money back and after help please of how to purchase correctly before trying again. Thanks.

To be honest you can't easily do what you want to do. As for the money, was it really taken or just 'reserved'?
A VPN connection will allow you to see and browse the US store as I expect you know based upon your post but generally the security features built in to the card providers systems stop the purchase going through.
There may be some prepay credit card options where you load money onto but not aware of them but I am sure someone here will comment as you are definitely not alone in what you are trying to achieve.

Hi. After some help please. I’m setting up a strato box in the uk but wish to purchase from the us store. I’ve tried two bank cards and they’ve taken the money only to send a email minutes later saying declined. Gotta wait 12 days for my money back and after help please of how to purchase correctly before trying again. Thanks.

Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, just recently purchased a Strato S and I’d be grateful for a PM also....UK store appears to have little choice in comparison to the
US. Thanks in advance!

I have been a member for some time on here ( but just browse) and reside in the uk and used to be able to purchase movies from the US via entropy but due to legislation it was stopped. Could you please provide me with the necessary info as above.
Thanking you——Alan

I have been a member for some time on here ( but just browse) and reside in the uk and used to be able to purchase movies from the US via entropy but due to legislation it was stopped. Could you please provide me with the necessary info as above.
Thanking you——Alan

You have a PM

Back