• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Movie Bundle: Dexter

MikeKobb

◥ ◣ Kaleidescape, Inc.
Greetings all!

We just rolled out a new promotion that allows you to purchase a "bundle" of seasons of the hit series Dexter, at a significant savings when you buy at least two seasons.

I wanted to let you all know that bundle functionality is not yet included in the mobile application. This is planned for a future update, but in the meantime, please visit the movie store in your web browser to see the bundle. There will also be an email promoting the bundle, and that link should bypass the mobile app and go to the browser even on devices that have the app installed.

Enjoy!

PS: be sure that you click the big yellow button to choose the titles for your bundle purchase. If you just buy one at a time, you won't get the discounted price.Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 7.39.11 PM.png

Yeah, took a minute to figure out you had to click the yellow button first, to switch the view to multi-select. Maybe tweak the text to "Click here to select 2 or more..."

Please do this to other TV series and film franchises even if the discounts aren’t as generous.

Add bundle pricing to more titles and a new release schedule then Kaleidescape experience is truly perfect with absolutely no reason to look out for disc media.

A question to those who owned Dexter seasons on discs, I wonder what the bundle pricing is like with D2D.

I just got my K this week. Truely hoping for film franchise bundles in K for thanksgiving maybe ? Just maybe?Hopefully it becomes a thing in K. I am in the list to borrow the alto or what every player will support the d2d but i can just buy the popular franchise movie collections at a discounted price that would be great. Really excited about the K system and yet to buy an movie. Waiting for a TG sale to start.

I just got my K this week. Truely hoping for film franchise bundles in K for thanksgiving maybe ? Just maybe?Hopefully it becomes a thing in K. I am in the list to borrow the alto or what every player will support the d2d but i can just buy the popular franchise movie collections at a discounted price that would be great. Really excited about the K system and yet to buy an movie. Waiting for a TG sale to start.
Check the movies on sale thread every Monday morning. There is a at least a couple of dozens different titles for sale each week. This is the first thing I do every Monday. I believe there will be further specials and more titles for sale during the holidays.
Also, make sure the catalog all your titles, even the ones not available in the store. Kscape keep adding new titles to the store daily. You will get the d2d discount once those titles become available in the store.

Check the movies on sale thread every Monday morning. There is a at least a couple of dozens different titles for sale each week. This is the first thing I do every Monday. I believe there will be further specials and more titles for sale during the holidays.
Also, make sure the catalog all your titles, even the ones not available in the store. Kscape keep adding new titles to the store daily. You will get the d2d discount once those titles become available in the store.
Yep one of my favorite things is catalogued titled not I store showing up fir purchase and with a discount

Whoo hoo, bundle pricing would be amazing across the board, particularly now HBO is here :)

(Hi everyone, hope everyone is well! Long time... been a crazy few months but hopefully slowly will get time back on the forum and my K system back up and running in a few weeks' time properly :) )

Is K still doing bundle discount pricing for TV shows/series as part of occasional promotional sales? Just been awhile since I’ve seen one but maybe missed it. Would be great to see Game of Thrones or Curb your Enthusiasm in the future…

Is K still doing bundle discount pricing for TV shows/series as part of occasional promotional sales? Just been awhile since I’ve seen one but maybe missed it. Would be great to see Game of Thrones or Curb your Enthusiasm in the future…
Oh yeah, they have really ratcheted-up the "Super Bundle" branding in the last two weeks...
1657153796602.png

Back